What we offer
• Time to relax and unwind in a beautiful environment near the sea
• Opportunity for spiritual refreshment in your personal walk and ministry
• A listening ear, encouragement, someone to pray with and/or time alone
• A safe haven where confidentiality is maintained
• A comfortable place to slow down and reconnect with your spouse
• A family friendly environment, with lots of toys, games, movies, books, and a Nintendo Wii
Caravanserai Oasis exists to impact the nations by strengthening pastors, missionaries and other front line ministry leaders through a time of rest, renewal, and encouragement.
We desire to have a place where leaders can wait on the Lord and renew their strength, so that they can run and not be weary (Isaiah 40: 31). We want to come alongside Christian workers to encourage them, to listen to them, and to cheer them on in the ministry that God has called them to.
Yet those who wait for the Lord will gain new strength; they will mount up with wings like eagles, they will run and not get tired, they will walk and not become weary.Isaiah 40:31
We have a calling on our lives to care for Christian workers and their families. We desire to provide a beautiful location that helps singles, couples and families in cross cultural ministry to unwind, relax, and reconnect with Jesus and with each other. Additionally, we work alongside a counseling center for Christian workers by providing a safe, fun place to stay for those participating in counseling. We are excited to be following God’s call to support and encourage ministry leaders serving on the front lines in the Middle East, Central Asia, Europe and North Africa. We love hosting people and providing a place where people will feel at home!