What We BelieveHosted Places of Rest
What We Believe – Doctrinal Statement:
We believe ….
- That the Scriptures of the Old and New Testaments are inspired by God and inerrant in the original writings, and that they are of supreme and final authority in faith and life.
- In one God, the Creator, eternally existing in three persons: Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
- That Jesus Christ was begotten by the Holy Spirit and born of the Virgin Mary and was and remains true God and true man.
- That God created Adam and Eve in the divine image; that they sinned, and thereby incurred not only physical death but also spiritual death, which is separation from God; and that, as a result of Adam’s sin, all human beings are now born with a sinful nature and stand guilty before God.
- That the Lord Jesus Christ died for our sins according to the Scriptures, as a representative and substitutionary sacrifice; and that all who believe in Him are justified on the ground of His shed blood.
- In the resurrection of the crucified body of our Lord, in His ascension into Heaven, and in His present life there for us, as High Priest and Advocate.
- In the blessed hope of the personal and imminent return of our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ.
- That all by faith who receive the Lord Jesus Christ are born again of the Holy Spirit and thereby become children of God. This authentic faith is verified by a person’s obedience to Christ which leads to good works.
- That the Holy Spirit indwells and gives spiritual life and gifts to all believers, enables them to understand Biblical truth, empowers them for godly living and equips them for service and witness.
- That God created man both male and female and instituted marriage between a man and a woman to reflect His own relationship between Christ and His Church and that God gave marriage to male and female for procreation.
- In the bodily resurrection of the just and unjust, the eternal blessedness of all who received grace, and the just punishment of all who reject grace.
Oasis Booking Request
Life Impact exists to provide rest and renewal for Christian workers in ministry. We are committed to help you meet those needs. Unfortunately, we do not provide pass through stays for travel. Other venues can meet that need. We look forward to hosting you.
Make A Donation
Life Impact, as a 501(c)(3) organization, accepts gifts subject to donor preference in accordance with IRS requirements – Click here to make an online donation – To donate by check please make out to and send to: Life Impact P.O. Box 9577 Bend, OR 97708. Thank you!